Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 6:30pm 8:30pm
WeWork Spitalfields, 1 Primrose Street London, England, EC2A 2EX
In the food industry, branding is key to success or failure. Your brand identity can inspire confidence and trust, while attracting attention and targeting your key demographic. Whether you’re yet to launch, or are already selling a food product, this talk is for you.
Learn how to make your brand represent your product and ethos through only a logo, and how to increase your sales. Join the founders of Pip & Nut, Ugly Drinks and Bread and Jam festival as they discuss how they created their successful branding and marketing strategies, what mistakes they made, and what they’ve learnt along the way.
– Learn which designs work & why (and which don’t)
– Discover how to brand your product in order to stand out on the supermarket shelves
– Hear how best to work with designers
– Find out the costs of the branding and merchandising process
– Complimentary drinks
– Dedicated q&a time
– Ask more specific questions during one-to-one chats at the end of the event
– Network with other likeminded attendees
Get social with Maven