Co-founders VIVA Drinks
The Food Sauce exists to connect food fans, businesses and bloggers.
The Food Sauce is the home of good food online.
Our unique and original content is focused upon food-related articles and news, product and experience reviews, video content and recipes written by our trusted panel of guest bloggers and industry individuals.
We also run competitions and giveaways, working with third parties to give their products invaluable social media exposure across our popular platforms.
This all takes place beneath The Food Sauce umbrella, featuring a clear, attractive and user-friendly website/blog and our various social media platforms.
- We met Colin soon after we ourselves had formed our startup, it was great to share his enthusiasm for great food and drink. He had a clear vision to help people share and exchange views, opinions and thoughts around food, which made perfect sense as it is such a social and personal thing to most of us. We had good fun working alongside the food sauce team and hope to have a long lasting business and personal friendship.Harmi & Sarb
Co-founders VIVA Drinks
- Colin and the team have been super supportive to Chika’s, and ran a fantastic feature for us online in October. It has been a pleasure working with The Food Sauce team, we love getting involved in their exciting events, and they were great to have as guests at our Dragon’s Den celebration party back in the summer. We look forwards to working with them more in the future!Grace Morgan
Business Development Manager - Chikas
- The Food Sauce helped us to raise brand awareness through a targeted social media campaign and also helped us to obtain more followers on TwitterSharon Bains
- It has been great working with The Food Sauce. We met Colin last year at Veg Fest last year and decided we loved what he was setting out to do and we decided to work with him then and there. What a great decision, we ran a competition with them and we had fantastic coverage on social media, one of the best comps we have done 🙂 a great partnership and would love to work with Colin and the team again.Suzie Walker
Founder The Primal Pantry
- We were thrilled with how well our social media competition went with The Food Sauce. We experienced a huge increase in followers immediately the campaign was launched and that had a direct impact on our sales figures. The team are efficient and professional and we look forward to a successful partnership with them. Paid advertising has been notoriously difficult for us in the past and we have been focussing more on social media to build our brand. Working with The Food Sauce has certainly helped with that.Hilary Delamare
Founder & Head Chocolatier, Choctails
- LittlePod has been delighted to be working alongside The Food Sauce for the last few months. Their professional, attentive and enthusiastic support has helped to generate huge exposure for the company in the lead up to the Great British Bake off. Colin is a pleasure to work with and we will be sure to call upon his skills again in the future.Janet Sawyer
Founder of LittlePod
- The Food Sauce approached me a few months ago regarding a small feature about Just Jelly. The reason behind it was to help promote both businesses and to offer a small prize for one of the Food Sauce’s Customers, which would again help entice more people. The result was great with lots of Facebook/Twitter interaction. One thing I liked was their professionalism and efficiency with the whole project. I found the experience really helpful for Just Jelly, and would definitely recommend them to anyone!Ryan Tindall
Founder of Just Jelly
- Working with The Food Sauce has been absolutely brilliant. Their campaign spread the voice about The Tiny Marmalade, boosting my sales and expanding our network. It has been a pleasure to work with Colin and his team.Paloma Hermoso
Founder of Tiny Marmalade
- We had the good fortune to meet Colin from The Food Sauce at the BBC Good Food Eat Well Show back in February. Since then, he has proved himself to be a genuine guy and an excellent networker and collaborator, putting us in touch with relevant nutritionists, foodie people and other bloggers. Basically, helping us get our name out there. The Food Sauce recently ran a successful campaign for Moral Fibre Food across a number of social media platforms that involved twitter, a blog review and an online competition. They are a cut above all the other social media platforms that we have come across to date. So thanks very much guys, it’s a pleasure working with you.Jenny Moloney
Founder of Moral Fibre
- We have absolutely loved working with The Food Sauce - their enthusiasm goes above and beyond and we are looking forward to continuing to work with them in the future!Carmen Hubble
Account Manager Heads Group (Infruition)
The Food Sauce were an absolute pleasure to work with - for a competition prize of Smug Drinks they did a fantastic job of communicating about our brand - we gained over 200 new twitter followers and have had several direct business contacts as a result, we look forward to working with Colin and the team again.Sally Jackson
Sales Director Smug Drinks
- It has been an absolute pleasure working with you guys at The Food Sauce. Your enthusiasm and professionalism is second to none and I would like to thank you for all your hard work and allowing The Hamper Cottage to feature in your exciting online community. I enjoy following all that you do, keep up the great work!Tracey
Founder, The Hamper Cottage, Homemade gifts est 2014
Once side-lined as little more than an essential curry ingredient, turmeric today is finding its feet and promoting its many therapeutic properties. Turmeric (curcuma longa) is extensively cultivated in the tropics and the root is widely used in cooking. Turmeric has a deep, golden-orange colour and looks uncannily like ginger. As several metabolic diseases and…Details
Pineapples have perhaps been trivialised as a holiday, summer and the base for the perfect pina colada or daiquiri. Interestingly this fruit is actuallya collection of flowers, each with its own eye that is fused around the centre core, and it takes roughly three years for a single pineapple to reach full maturation. Pineapples are…Details
Popcorn has evolved so much in recent times, from bland fayre whose warm buttery monotony was comforting but not interesting enough to distract you from the film you were watching to rather sophisticated, embracing flavours as deliciously diverse as gin and tonic and lemon sherbet to ‘Hot Toddy,’ blue coconut and even crab. Simplicity sits…Details